Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Nice to know that...

no one got hurt. However, the one that hit Surigao City on February 10, 2017 had a magnitude of 6.7 according to PHIVOLCS Earthquake Intensity Scale and could have been potentially disastrous with heavy casualties if the City of Surigao had many highrises apartment building.

The epicenter of the earthquake was in the town of Basilisa in Dinagat Island. This island used to belong to the province of Surigao Del Norte, however, on October 24, 2012, the locals of the island had decided to create their own provincial govt. thus, the Province of Dinagat Island was born.

According to some who have been on the island, the island is surrounded by some of the most pristine coral reefs and waters in the region. Nonoc Island used to have a nickel mine back in the 70's which was own and operated by Marinduque Mines. The mine became the source of income for some of the locals who lived on the island. But I suspect fishing and copra was still the main industry. BTW, I've heard that, Siargao Island which is about 20 km west of the Dinagat Island is said to be the country's surfing capital.

I will visit my local dealer nexct week and I hope that the REF 150 hasn't been sold yet.

Edits: 06/26/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.