Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Tube Preamp Vibration Control Suggestions?

Thanks, and I love your 17LS/MF2500 combo by the way! Brings back memories. I'm very much enjoying the Rogue RP-5 with my MF2250, though the 17LS has a special magic to it. I traded it in a few years ago for reasons other than its sound.

I wonder if you tried the Herbie's Tenderfeet? He insists they don't soften the sound like Sorbothane and similar materials and also avoid the potential harshness of metal footers. Lots of users report positively on them. I'm going to give them a try for the RP-5, and probably my power amps, given his 90 day return policy.

The Stillpoints are too rich for me, at least as of now without trying less expensive options, though I understand they are spectacular.
___
"If you are the owner of a new stereophonic system, this record will play with even more brilliant true-to-life fidelity. In short, you can purchase this record with no fear of its becoming obsolete in the future."

Edits: 06/10/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Tube Preamp Vibration Control Suggestions? - JoshT 21:59:50 06/10/17 (2)
    • Herbie's - Quint 06:48:26 06/11/17 (1)
      • Thanks. - JoshT 11:46:23 06/11/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.