Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Fosgate FAP T1 processor service manual

Hello all,
I have an old Fosgate FAP T1 processor with a malfunctioning display-control section. Unit will operate normally for perhaps 20 minutes and then the display flickers, control settings become unstable, changing inputs on its own. So, the big question: does anyone know where to obtain or purchase a service manual for this unit? I know Fosgate was consumed by Rockford some years ago. Their website seems to be pretty useless for service info on old products like this. ALso, according to some postings on line this unit was somewhat similar to the Outlaw 950 and the Sherborn PT 7000. (I have non working examples of both) However, when I have contacted Outlaw (they said they won't release service info but they will look at the unit for 75 bucks if I buy the appropriate shipping container for 20.) and Emotiva, (who bought Sherborn and tried to be very helpful but weren't able to locate the service manual). So, if anyone could help me out here I'd be most appreciative!

-T

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Fosgate FAP T1 processor service manual - teknofossil 09:21:32 04/21/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.