Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Great to see you here. Distribution strategies?

Richard,

Welcome. It's very nice of you to join our forum. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and we'll all try to be nice to you - at least in the honeymoon period ;-)

Can I ask you how the distribution of the JC-1 will operate?

On your web site you only list The Good Guys as dealers, but the ones I have spoken to don't offer me much hope that they will ever have these amps on display to look at and (of course) to listen to. They can run a special order for them naturally enough, but most audiophiles will want to hear them. A fair demand.

I was told by a Good Guys salesman today that other dealers stock Parasound, although your web site does not indicate this. In fact, the salesman was prepared to find one for me so I could audition them there and then buy them through the Good Guys. I have no idea if this is reasonable or possible, but I didn't fancy it much. Actually, I didn't like the idea at all.

Consider, if you will, your own backyard - the Bay Area.

Regards,
Metralla

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Great to see you here. Distribution strategies? - Metralla 23:35:12 09/01/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.