Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Speaking of Kent...

I had the good fortune of meeting him a couple of years ago while on business in KC. He had just finished rebuilding some 57s and we enjoyed an evening of barbeque and listening with his ARC gear.

While the 57s powered by a REF75 didn't have the scale of the 790s, they sure sounded nice. Should you send your 63s to him, they will be in good hands. Some time ago, he had a modified pair with additional panels adding height.

I remember your story, Blair. See you're still solidly in the Acoustat court! What happened with Brian's speakers?

Wifey and I did a home improvement project coring the center of our house combining the kitchen and family room spaces for a much more open approach. We were in construction for more than a year but the results were well worth the effort. The 1+1s cum subs (placed at opposite sides and ends of the room) and Maggie MC1 surrounds work great there. Another goal to minimize the wire jungle so I specified having conduits run in the wall and under the floor along with a hidden closet to house some of the gear.

Front view

Rear view

Gear closet

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Speaking of Kent... - E-Stat 06:07:02 02/01/23 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.