Planar Speaker Asylum

Rewind to post # 1

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Planar Speaker Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

Posted by Wendell Diller:

"Hi, this is Wendell Diller from Magnepan. I would like to thank all of our customers for your continued support - whether you are new to the family or have been loyal customers for decades. We know many of you exist.

My wife Galina and I have long shared the passion of live, unamplified music and find an opportunity to extend that love to others in areas where larger symphonies are not well served. Consequently, we are personally funding an effort that we think can achieve that goal with a new sound reinforcement technology that helps smaller ensembles take on the more impressive sonic capability of larger organizations.

Some find the results very convincing. If you share our vision, we would greatly appreciate your joining our support in this exciting venture. We believe the results well worth the effort.

At the same time, business at Magnepan has never been greater. I would like to apologize in advance that I am unable to respond to your questions as my primary focus must remain that in serving our customer demand.

Thanks again for our business!"

Leave the insulting horse $hit behind:

"allows small orchestras to emulate a larger string section in a manner that is sonically indistinguishable from an actual large string section."

along with personal attacks on customers:

"Oh, fuck off, E-Stat"

At the expense of observing the obvious, such does not serve a good corporate message. Especially when Wendell's words and that of his lackey are intermingled without qualification.

Follow Ups: