Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: You're reposting emails, ok

E-Stat, *not everyone is you.* You may be able to make a comment and leave things to play out. Not everyone can. I know that I couldn't.

You just said he's making a bogus excuse. I am sure you were sincere in what you said, but it's a good example of why, if I were in Wendell's shoes, I would have a hard time ignoring follow-ups.

Suppose someone said something about you, and it was inaccurate. As in "E-Stat doesn't really believe what he said about Wendell, he's just posting it to make trouble." Wouldn't you want to respond? I know that I would.

I can't speak for Wendell, but I know that I'd have a hard time staying out of that, and I suspect you would as well; you're just as perseverative as I am.

And these misapprehensions occur all the time. I responded to one about the "i" mod just a few days ago. Then others in the charity thread.

Anyway, Wendell has declined to do this, and no one else at Magnepan wants the job. He's invited anyone here to call him if he has a question, and Steve Ford will continue to pass things back and forth on the Planar Circle, so if anyone isn't comfortable calling, they can go there.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: You're reposting emails, ok - josh358 04:48:25 06/05/20 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.