Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Serenity Now

I loved that show and Jerry Stiller made my life a little healthier - laughter is great medicine. Music is great medicine, as well.

That puts your countdown around 90 days - the salivation begins soon (if it hasn't already) and before you know it, it'll be September. 90 days is how long I listen through each pair of mains I have, then I switch and it's like a whole new system for 90 days, then... I think I'll switch in the morning and then I can count three months with you. While the Maggies are out of the loop this time, I think I'll make a few little changes. For a while I had planned to sell them, but I just can't bring myself to do that.

I used to have a pair of MMGs - had lots of fun modifying them over the years and thoroughly enjoyed listening to music through them. I haven't heard the LRS, but I have no doubt that it's a terrific speaker - enjoy.

There's a bit of extra tension these days. No doubt, we're all a bit quicker to frustration than we'd like to be. Serenity Now!

That's a great message - thanks.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Serenity Now - wazoo 20:53:26 05/24/20 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.