Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Shifting instruments and room layout

D, "pretty face" did not even cross my mind. LOL!

Yes, actually, I have recordings where there is singer movement. I've kept one in my test music selection because of the awesome imaging it has. The producer wanted to keep some of the "on stage" experience of a Broadway musical.

Well, I am still a fan of "something in the middle" for some situations that may require it. However, the more places I try this where planars are concerned, the more I find situations that would benefit, or at least, offer an optional presentation...given a person's preferences. To be sure, I don't yet know the range of situations this may work on.

Here's an additional perspective. The Minis were designed for the desktop environment. Guess what tends to be on the many desks? Exactly. Which is why I tested it. The Minis with a laptop folded down sound great. But, with the laptop monitor open, they sound more impressive and image better.

And for some tastes & preferences, of course, there the Rooze and variants thereof.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Shifting instruments and room layout - JBen 23:13:23 03/01/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.