Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Bi-Wire Made a considerable improvement

At the risk of annoying you, but for your own good, please think of other possible factors that may have played a role.

It could probably be something else that led to such a sudden improvement. The point being that if you determine what this was, you will be able to replicate it later.

Stuff that you may want to look into can be anything in the surrunding area from acoustical (changes in furniture & fixtures) to electromagnetical. A simple signal or power cable re-routing away from hardware can do wonders.

For example, at home, my headache is the walwarts that contaminate power, despite the best conditioners. My wife keeps forgetting to NOT plug them in certain power outlets and her iPad's walwart is really bad. A good listening session for me starts with searching and unplugging them. A bad listening session starts by me forgetting to do so.

Then, there is the host of intended changes that we make and then forget about. Along time, they mature on their own. We wind up thinking that one remembered factor was responsible for the change when if fact it was another.

I trust that your understand that I am not arguing the possibility. It is just that with the change being so delightful to you, I would be as delighted if you can totally pin down its cause for the future.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.