In Reply to: A couple more questions... posted by stevenk on May 27, 2004 at 14:03:23:
I am not too familiar with the 2.5's but I know the crossover was improved.The 2.6's are not bi-ampable in stock form but require rewiring from the driver tabs,bypassing the stock XO and out the back to your speaker cables.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - REVIEW: Magnepan Magneplanar MG2.6R Speakers - Scott 2.6/R 11:53:03 05/23/04 (9)
- dumb query 2 - Mart 18:30:23 06/18/04 (2)
- dumb query - Mart 05:37:35 06/02/04 (1)
- Scott 2.6/R emailed back the following - Mart 18:34:24 06/18/04 (0)
- Magnepan Magneplanar MG2.6R Speakers - stevenk 13:21:46 05/23/04 (3)Follow Ups
- Re: A couple more questions... - Scott 2.6R 19:03:17 05/27/04 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.