Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
These fairly nice looking wristwatches have a surprise on the back...click on the images to see the "movement"...
Seen outside a bar in a small town outside of Lansing, MI...This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Monday funnies - Brian Walsh 10:50:45 07/11/05 (9)
- I am already punctual! …………….. :p ……..~t - three_sox 18:10:19 07/11/05 (0)
- Cost of the watch . . . - psgary 14:13:13 07/11/05 (1)
- I look and Look didn’t see the watch moved at all so I’m not sure what’s the big deal…nt - millen 13:09:09 07/11/05 (2)
- Re: I look and Look didn’t see the watch moved at all so I’m not sure what’s the big deal…nt - Brian Walsh 13:33:58 07/11/05 (1)
- Oh, I see…A watch for a man who’s always behind…nt - millen 14:40:56 07/11/05 (0)
- Someone posted a year or two back - Muzikmike 12:49:07 07/11/05 (2)
- You know, you are just a little bit like an old woman Mikey! - Timbo in Oz 23:34:53 07/11/05 (1)
- Just call me Granny! - Muzikmike 14:39:33 07/12/05 (0)
- Another one - Brian Walsh 12:39:18 07/11/05 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.