Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: RE: Not when I was there posted by amioutaline? on July 28, 2012 at 09:42:41:
There are exceptions to the rule, as always, and you found some. Yet in my experience with English relatives (my father was from Birmingham), in general better food was found in pubs than not. I have no idea about the last choice you mention, but it could easily be hit and miss...glad you liked it, though.
BrianThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - for those of you visting London for the Olympics - rlindsa 06:11:46 07/27/12 (9)
- And in the same thoughts... - Muzikmike 14:46:34 08/01/12 (0)
- Lost or not, you'll end up in a pub. No worries. - free.ranger 20:09:53 07/27/12 (5)
- Pubs generally have the best food - Brian Walsh 20:29:54 07/27/12 (4)
- Makes me think, now what would Chaucer have responed.... - cjfrbw 15:35:08 07/27/12 (0)
- Hmmmm..... - JimK 13:52:22 07/27/12 (0)