Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
I applied to a local city government for a job. Wholly mole-e! These people leave no stone unturned. I had to list every address I've ever had, every traffic violation (not applying for a job with a vehicle) credit history, bank balances, mortgage balance, closest neighbors, 6 personal references. Pretty intense and detailed app. Is this a 9-11 thing?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Gee Whiz- local municipality job app - Awe-d-o-file 18:09:07 07/20/12 (5)
- 9/11? Nah, just Govt bureaucracy at it's finest. (nt) - JimK 05:33:39 07/23/12 (0)
- If you are too lazy to fill out the application, you're hired. nt - cjfrbw 15:43:25 07/21/12 (0)
- All the more ways to disqualify you in favor of cousin Zeb. * - mr grits 13:12:38 07/21/12 (0)
- RE: Gee Whiz- local municipality job app - sunseeker 12:51:18 07/21/12 (0)
- RE: Gee Whiz- local municipality job app - Craiger56 08:02:26 07/21/12 (0)