Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: I feel so . . . confused! posted by JoshT on July 6, 2012 at 22:06:13:
If you've paid for the cans, you are actually entitled to pronounce the brand name as as "Rumplestiltskin", if you so desire. I do believe, however, you'd stand a better chance of name recognition with your target audience if you stick with Graydoh, or Grahdoh...
The "Youtubeites" (think of them as the Luddites of the digital age)you encountered have simply chosen the archaic form of pronunciation, as in: "Forsooth, methinks thine Grahdos are verily the bees' knees, fo' shizzle".
Others less highly educated, or lacking the proverbial "stick in an unspecified orifice", might content themselves with a pithy: "Yo. Graydoh."
As a 2-time Graydooer (GS1000, PS1000), I've always favored "Graydoh".
So spill the beans! Whad'ya get?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - I feel so . . . confused! - JoshT 22:06:13 07/06/12 (20)
- Founder Joe Grado's name is pronounced 'grah-doh'. - mwhitmore 07:58:09 07/08/12 (1)
- Sure. And much clearer than mud! - JoshT 11:13:57 07/08/12 (0)
- Allow me to disbefuddleate your perturbation... - Gak! 20:59:34 07/07/12 (3)
- Ah, an aristorcrat, eh? Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! - JoshT 06:44:06 07/08/12 (2)
- mine is gray-doughs - stan2 20:52:39 07/07/12 (1)
- Yup, me too. I got the SR80is. - JoshT 06:49:16 07/08/12 (0)
- RE: I feel so . . . confused! - BillyBenBilly 14:32:10 07/07/12 (0)
- RE: I feel so . . . confused! - musetap 23:22:29 07/06/12 (5)
- Youz guyz don't know nuttin'...it's pronounced - Muzikmike 13:33:41 07/07/12 (1)
- The Old Graydo Maaarrreee, She ain't What She used to Beee? - Gak! 21:09:46 07/07/12 (0)
- "Jagwire"! Ridiculous! It's pronounced . . . - JoshT 13:21:10 07/07/12 (2)
- Here's one way to know - Brian Walsh 23:18:50 07/06/12 (4)
- Nah, Brian. This is America, not Italy! - JoshT 13:18:16 07/07/12 (2)
- Local dealer? - Muzikmike 13:35:00 07/07/12 (1)
- No, you won't get high, but perhaps dizzy when you see some of their prices! - JoshT 14:32:35 07/07/12 (0)
- Another way to know - Douger 03:08:43 07/07/12 (0)