Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: Higgs Boson posted by Brian Walsh on July 4, 2012 at 11:00:17:
That proved Einstein WRONG a couple of times! Proved there were particles that moved faster than the speed of light... Yea buddy, I'll jump on their bandwagon. They can prove that something moves faster than the speed of light... like we is smart enough to measure something moving at more than 186,282 miles per second... Stick that number in your slide rule and tell me how accurate the measure of speed would need to be at the distance said particals traveled.
186,282 miles per second, them is some smart dudes... OH! Wait a minute, they did follow up those astounding finding that disproved Einstein's theoretical formula with another statement. ...what was it? Darn if I remember! Does e=mc^2 or not... They rewrote that part of the textbooks didn't they? According to CERN... No... no... smart dudes.... yea buddy... Yes, Yes, maybe no but yes it is a definite maybe....
Don't get me wrong but in my meager little pin head... PROVE IT then PROVE IT then BACK IT UP and PROVE IT AGAIN.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Higgs Boson - Brian Walsh 11:00:17 07/04/12 (8)
- That made my brain hurt! - Muzikmike 10:10:11 07/06/12 (1)
- You know what they say, Mike! - Brian Walsh 10:55:40 07/06/12 (0)
- Bose - Bill the K 20:26:03 07/05/12 (0)
- RE: CERN? Ain't Them The Dudes - Astroimage 15:53:44 07/04/12 (2)
- Actually, they aren't - badman 07:21:11 07/06/12 (1)
- RE: Full Retraction. - Astroimage 13:26:46 07/06/12 (0)
- Thanks Brian, really cool stuff !!! nt - Rick58 12:51:40 07/04/12 (0)
- "There's still the possibility for lots of new things" - Craiger56 12:29:24 07/04/12 (0)