Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
At least on my computer. I tried everything on the web and could not get rid of the problem. I completely erased Firefox and reinstalled, and noticed that it already has Real Player plugin installed to it.
I was puzzled as I do not use really use Real Player and why it would have plugin already active from the bare installation. Well to make it short. I found that who knows which update installed Real Player and had been running it at start-up.
I removed Real Player, plugin is gone, and everything now works fine.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Firefox and Adobe Flash Player Issues Solved - Stale 13:29:34 06/23/12 (7)
- See above! - Timbo in Oz 00:59:17 06/27/12 (0)
- Adobe repaired it yesterday. (nt) - Neil49 13:47:52 06/23/12 (5)
- Really? so with the latest update, I can accept it? - Timbo in Oz 15:44:47 06/23/12 (2)
- RE: Really? so with the latest update, I can accept it? - Neil49 16:11:11 06/23/12 (1)
- Adobe Repaired it Not - Stale 18:15:28 06/23/12 (0)
- Not for me - I still had problems this morning - Stale 15:42:58 06/23/12 (1)
- RE: Not for me - I still had problems this morning - Neil49 16:17:26 06/23/12 (0)