Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
I have a Kenwood KA-3020SE amp which is causing me some issues, I think due to dirty switch contacts on my input selector switch. Lots of crackles through the speakers. Can anyone recommend a good product to clean these?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - A hardware question. Help needed - John_the_Scot 08:59:33 09/12/09 (6)
- Thanks to all. Bruce, put the kettle on - John_the_Scot 14:01:03 09/12/09 (0)
- Radio Shack has a - mkuller 12:47:22 09/12/09 (0)
- RE: A hardware question. Help needed - Mike B. 10:55:02 09/12/09 (0)
- Pretty much any contact cleaner - revjac 10:06:53 09/12/09 (0)
- Yes, sir! - Bruce Kendall 09:11:11 09/12/09 (0)
- RE: A hardware question. Help needed - Craiger56 09:10:24 09/12/09 (0)