Home Whiner's Woad

Whining, swan dives and other inappropiate topics get moved here.

RE: I hope I'm not the only one disturbed by deletion of all RBNG's posting history at AA.

All his posts have not (yet?) been deleted and his previous posting record was probably "poof"ed if he cancelled his account while he was trying to decide who to be next on AA after he returned from his vacation. That's why it shows he made 24 (or whatever the number may be) posts and only 4 are listed. There's no record of his brief foray as Robert "Bob" Wire, AA may have snuffed that or RBNG did.

Former AA member hermanesque (A), recently cancelled his account and in doing so self-deleted his posting record. It is my understanding that only members can delete their entire posting records. I've seen many members do this over the years and start anew. Who knows why?

I think you'd need to work hard and be quite diligent to end up on the chopping block, as would most of us. RBNG worked hard at it, seemed to be given many opportunities to
get his act together, but was incapable of doing so. I think in his case there's a fine line between being banned or just not being allowed to post here.

At some point one of the mods may hip us to that distinction.

"Once this was all Black Plasma and Imagination"-Michael McClure

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I hope I'm not the only one disturbed by deletion of all RBNG's posting history at AA. - musetap 10:11:34 10/19/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.