Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: Bozak with KLH ONE'S

Pat, Thanks for your quick answer to My post. Concerning the efficency question, Janszen electrostatic speakers were rcomended for two Bozak woofs or the KLH woofs, so therefor I assumed the efficency would be about the same. The KLH one woofs are excellent speakers, go down to about 27 htz and are tight,fast and well controlled. They were excellent with the electrostatics (fast) and were almost seamless. the only reason I sold the Janszens was because of the High humidity on Long Island where I lived at the time.(only bedroom A/C at the time)The Janszens never sounded good during high humidity, but when it dried out for a few days they were very good. However I always missed the great tonal quality of the BOZAKS that I almost bought but didn't because of size (room & speaker). I'll contact you when I'm ready to go ahead with this project so you can give me some advise onthe crossover config.,if thats ok with you. Have a great hoiday season! Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Bozak with KLH ONE'S - sweetube@earthlink.net 09:57:41 12/30/03 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.