Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Regency Hf-350, Acro stereo 20, JBL c60 Info Pls.

I know What and What. Their both power amps. The Regency HF-350 I have a mate for, but only the Sams Photofact, and could use more documentation if anyone has more info, its a pretty rare amp. The chassis is gold and their are 2 matching potted chokes in front, and the potted power and output transformers match at the back of the chassis.
The Acrosound stereo 20 is a mono version of the stereo 20-20, it is a small 6BQ5 power amp, really appealing looks. I need a second for stereo ( it was an add on amp for your mono system ) I have no documentation for this, if anyone can help with info on this please let me know.
The JBl C60 Sovereign is a 2 way system and was available as 3 way also. Mine seem pretty hot sounding and the surounds are not very flexible does anyone have more info and tips on these.
Thank you for whatever information you can provide, their all keepers and it's lots more fun if you know more about them.
Bill

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Regency Hf-350, Acro stereo 20, JBL c60 Info Pls. - Billoradio@aol.com 07:52:26 12/27/03 (15)

You can not post to an archived thread.