This afternoon I purchased a KLH model 51 receiver, in
very good physical condition, also supposedly in working
condition, for US$20, since it looked interesting.
A search on the web didn't turn up much of any information,
other than that it's apparently a tube/transistor hybrid
receiver. Does anyone here know anything about the quality,
specifications, etc. of this receiver?
Other things found included a Hafler DLH-160 graphic equalizer,
a BIC tunable antenna and an older Kenwood cassette deck (don't
recall the model number, but it's a large brushed aluminum front
panel, analog VU meters, and has "double dolby" printed on it;
almost didn't buy it, but I decided to take a chance). Any
thoughts on any of these items?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - KLH Model 51 Receiver - Thrifty Audiophile 11:17:17 05/22/03 (5)
- Re: KLH Model 51 Receiver - cruisaire 15:16:44 05/22/03 (0)
- Re: KLH Model 51 Receiver - Brian Levy 13:07:23 05/22/03 (0)
- Re: KLH Model 51 Receiver - Tapehead@Cincy 12:08:10 05/22/03 (1)
- Re: KLH Model 51 Receiver - Thrifty Audiophile 11:07:36 05/23/03 (0)
- Re: KLH Model 51 Receiver - cruisaire 11:32:33 05/22/03 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.