Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Cat Scan completed.

When I fell on my fanny on the garage floor on Nov 7th,I ended up getting a compression fracture of the tailbone.They just did the cat scan four days ago and the nurse PC at my GP's office wanted to send me to a neurologist.Luckily one rented from me and had her office in my building and she told me there is nothing a neurologist can do and those fractures heal on their own with time.I get a sharp pain in my right lower back right backside when I lean forward for any length of time or when I first get out of bed for couple minutes.Luckily I'm off from school for XMAS break and that's helping.It is definitely a lot better than it was three weeks ago so that's a good sign.
You guys are like my other family so I don't mind sharing this as c few others here have had similar issues at one time or another but I've been keeping weight off the tail by sitting on this inner tube while I work.
I hope it heals more as time passes.
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" H. L. Mencken

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Topic - Cat Scan completed. - Michael Samra 08:05:48 12/22/16 (29)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.