Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

bozak identification

Hi all,
a local used book/media shop has speakers in the window with a price on them and they appear to be bozaks. I inquired and asked an employee to see what brand/model they were. He said they weren't for sale 'cause they were in the window display, but would be for sale when they change the display. He said they didn't say anything on them which is of course bs because he was just pretending to look.

I think that they are probably bozak because the grill design is tht "Moorish" one with a red fabric behind it. Obviously very heavy cabs and quite deep but actually a smallspeaker by Bozak standards. Maybe 2 or 2 1/2 feet tall. not much more than a foot wide if that and seemingly deeper than wide. I've only owner one set of bozaks that I should have held onto, a simple two way with a pretty big woofer ( 12 inch?). I don't think these could hold that woofer. I know I should be more assertive, but as I'm low on room I m not that interested. However, perhapsi ought to be more interested. Any guesses?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - bozak identification - glue tech 17:22:18 11/05/16 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.