Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Get to England at least once in your life

Going to England is easier than going to Florida. You get off the plane and there is a cab "Q" right out side the door. At the Q there will be a person that will get the cab and set your price before you set foot inside the cab. Or you can just go to the "tube" and it will take you pretty much anywhere in London if your up for it after an all night flight.

I love going to London. We usually stay at the Royal Garden just behind Kensington Palace and Hyde Park. Yeag where William and Kate live.

I love going to Tower Castle. There is one tiny room in the tower that was the "Kings" toilet. Or a hole in the wall. You look at this rock and open air hole and all you can imagine is that Kings dating from 1066 sat their frozen arses on this rock and did their business. It's an amazing sensation to be standing in a building that was built a 1000 years ago. Also Westminster Abby is my favorite haunt as well. Another 1000 year old building where you can stand on the graves of Sir Issac Newton or Charles Darwin. Yeah not so smart now with my foot on your grave are ya!

In a 1000 years I will be lucky to be reduced to a few bytes on a database.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.