Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Vintage Outlet

Hi,all you guys must suffer this phobia although I wouldn't say suffer. Bill, did you ever see Jack Lemmons other Hifi in the movie the Apartment? All I can say it looked like something Ray HarryHausen did with 3 violins coming out of the console being played by invisible players. Lemmon must of been an audiophile. JonM I know what you mean about both Dynas cause I have them both. When the PAT5 and SCA-50 came out in 77 Dyna changed the faceplate color again being more silvery and one of the colors. I remember it was called Champagne. Tonight the Facts of Life will be on at 6 pm EST on TV Land and I'll be lookin over Nancy McKeons shoulder pads for the follow up confirmation. Remember Jon, this time slot falls well into happy hour!, I might not have known what was up or down.FRG, I watch Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea on Saturday after Zwengoolie and Lost in Space, and 2 weeks ago I saw some familiar looking vintage Hifi but could not name it. I swear I saw it. Here are 2 others before I go. Animal House; Prof. Don Sutherland,very minor role, had a Dynakit ST-70 in his apt. or house room. Also on an informercial I saw Dean Martin and Sinatra singing beside Deans (Fire pole) and spiral staircase a stack of McIntosh and I did see Nicholsons in the As Good as it Gets. Keep these vintage alerts coming guys, Zay ar vary interesting....my Arte Johnson or just my bad spelling...Mark K.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Vintage Outlet - mark.korda@myfairpoint.net 07:48:40 10/26/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.