Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Audio, Mike didnt write that. If you look at the bottom its clearly stated who the author was...

I didnt have time to check the thread in a few days. But am catching up now.

IMO Mike was simply trying to add further takes on the matter which other credible folks have wrote. Nothing wrong with that. I wish it happened more often.

Approaching this as a right or wrong / good or bad stance is often futile in such a subjective matter. Im not trying to say either is head and shoulders over the other. I like Mike are simply saying theres good and bad examples on both sides. Quite often this is case with anything in life.

Personally I also like to the think the "semi" free market will tell a tail over time. No reason to think if the great strengths of Alnico continue to reveal themselves, we may well see more of them on the market for us enthusiasts and then some.... who knows...

Again, your knowledge and input is wonderful IMO. I simply think when folks get overly heated and polar in a good natured exchange of ideas it often proves to be unproductive. Plenty of examples of this in all our fine forums. I dont mind heated to some extent. We are often overly passionate. Myself included. I just dont see Mike as posting anything overly bias or ill willed... Ill go as far as saying Mike is one of the best natured folks in this hobby who tries to help others more than most Ive seen.

All the best.
And I did shoot you a couple emails and fixed mine. Happy to send you more info and pics of the horns if you like.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.