Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

You truly are audiophile of the year if you run a pair of these ;)

Or might accidentally create the largest roman candle in a living room depending on the size of your speakers. Not to be used with preamps that burp on power up. Or users which like to hot swap DACs or sources with the system powered up.

In all honesty I wouldnt even know if this could POSSIBLY be used as an audio amp. My non EE mind leads me to think it may be a AC motor test amp. Shaker table amp, so on... In seeing its freq response I assumed it MIGHT be capable of use as an audio amp given the right nut from out camp of thought for kicks.

Stumbled on it by accident looking for another brand of amp. When I saw the pic and read the description I had to laugh knowing our kind. I stand by my assertion of crowning any nut using a pair of these for home audio use, audiophile of year however!

Seems a great price consider what others are selling for.

Have fun with it. And please educate my naive self just what one would use such an amp for in the test world if so inclined???

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - You truly are audiophile of the year if you run a pair of these ;) - 2chJunkie 20:45:23 02/25/15 (29)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.