Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Nobody??

Thanks for posting this! I should check their website more often.

I'll probably head down there but I don't hold out much hope for any real deals on vintage stereo stuff. I've seen the pics posted here of the recent Kutztown shows and there seems to be very little vintage stereo stuff but, after all, it IS a RADIO swap meet, so no surprise. There is a guy who has a shop (in the area outside their Antique Mall) who sells and repairs vintage stuff. It's mostly TVs and radios but he does have some stereo stuff too and he seems to be very knowledgeable and skilled at repair and restoration.

I've been to their Mt. Dora location numerous times - mostly when they have their Antique Extravaganza, which is truly huge. I've also been to their "Guitars and Cars" event, which is this Sunday. I may try to go to that too since I haven't been in a while and I'm currently working on building a guitar amp.

Would anyone care to speculate - based on their Kutztown experiences - whether or not the sellers are all likely to be there on Friday or will there be more sellers and a lot of stuff added on Saturday?

. . . Charlie

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Nobody?? - FlaCharlie 06:48:36 02/05/15 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.