Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

A really interesting interview between Marc Maron and Jack White, vintage :)

As Im sure some / many ??? here are aware Jack White is one of the current and popular musicians who love vintage and vinyl. I know over in vinyl his new innovative LP he commissioned has been mentioned.

This is more so an interview about music, great blues music, but a fair amount of the discussion is about gear too. How anyone cant enjoy a good talk about great music is beyond me...

Its great guys like this, Dave Grohl, Black Keys and many others are into the old way of doing things.

I really dug this interview because of the way it went. 2 guys really into music just chewing the fat and enjoying the time. Talking in a laid back way. BTW skip to 4:25 for the start of the interview.

For those also into film. Check out the interview Marc did with Paul Thomas Anderson. An amazing film maker IMO. Who sadly is hard guy to get a good interview with. Charlie Rose has done a good job but hey when doesnt he? :)

Hopefully some enjoy this.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - A really interesting interview between Marc Maron and Jack White, vintage :) - 2chJunkie 06:44:56 01/28/15 (11)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.