Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Dynaco MK IV (Long)

OK first I know I have been a pain in the .... with my questions about my pair of Dynaco MK IV amps questions due to my lack of knowledge and so forth. I own that.
But now I have decided to invest some money in doing a total repair of the pair of amps a guy who has done good work for me in the past is willling to really go over the amps and do a total rebuild. So ask I hopefully for the last time if there are any tips experiences that anyone has had to tell me parts, best way to get the best results whatever. Have know the man for close to 20 years seen his work and am going to put out the money yea I really enjoy these amps when they are playing right. So if anyone cares to give there input I would appreciate it. Maybe I am writing this just because I am excited about having the amps playing in my system. And I do feel like a jerk for going on about these amps for the past several years to you guys. Enough said

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Dynaco MK IV (Long) - Kindablue 07:14:08 12/11/14 (8)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.