HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again.... Help with EV 15 TRXB - joelongwood - Vintage Asylum

Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Help with EV 15 TRXB

Hello all,
I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I've searched everywhere to no avail. I recently acquired a mint condition EV 15TRXB, which I'm planning to install in a closet for an infinite baffle. To my eyes, it is a thing of beauty. Unfortunately, I have been unable to listen to it because of the fact that I'm afraid to hook it up without first sorting out the wiring. The Red and Black terminals I understand. But, there are three wires (red, yellow, and black) coming out of the speaker. From looking at some EV documents, it appears these wires go to an L-Pad (which, unfortunately, is not attached. I can pick up another L-Pad, but I have no idea which wire goes where. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated. I think this speaker would make a wonderful mono system. Although my lovely wife may think differently when she sees the hole in the closet door. :-) Thanks in advance.
Bob

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Topic - Help with EV 15 TRXB - joelongwood 17:16:44 10/10/14 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.