Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

I have two of these and one was assembled by Wells Gardner and the other was Motorola.

This guy picked this up for 150 dollars from Dayton and he said it was damaged in shipping..I'm not sure if he meant after he bought it or before he shipped it...Anyway,it is not unusual for Fedex and UPS to refuse to cover damage in shipping and the truth is they can't.This happens with audio gear and when its valued and insured at over 500usd,the carrier is supposed to inspect the package internally and I always make sure they do that so there would be no question in case of damage.I tape the box closed when I get there after inspection.
About 40% of the people just let it go when they refuse to pay the first time but most put it thru again and with a mild threat,they always cover it..

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" H. L. Mencken

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - I have two of these and one was assembled by Wells Gardner and the other was Motorola. - Michael Samra 21:24:43 08/26/14 (3)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.