Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: subwoofer issue

Hi Tadlo and Airtime, I think were all on the same idea. I built my Titantic Parts Express sub woofer system about 6 years ago. Because my landlord with family lived right next door, I could only power it up when they went away to visit their familys,Xmas, Thanksgiving, ect. The Canadian built Class D (BASH) sub plate amp puts out 300 watts with no heat issues so far, and weighs about the weight of a softball. I bought this CD that was a remake of the famous movie (The Day the Earth Stood Still) soundtrack that was remade in 2001. When Gort the robut came out of the space ship, the soundtrack of that scene caused a ultra deep bass sound, it might have been a double bass or contra bassoon, but even though the land lord and his family was away for the holidays, the tenants that lived on the other side of the apt. came out in the hall and thought there was a air craft crash....that was to me a great (HiFi) moment. Tadlo, subs are really fun! Make it work....Good to hear from Airtime too....Mark K

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: subwoofer issue - mark.korda@myfairpoint.net 22:03:14 08/11/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.