Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Incapacitated the last couple weeks.

I've been receiving lots of emails the last week asking questions like,did I change my email,why haven't I been posting and of course many needing help with technical questions.
I had an umbilical hernia surgery where they had made a nice 6 inch cut right above the bellybutton..Anyway I have internal stitches which dissolve and then the outer ones that don't dissolve and they come out Tues.
I had some recent bleeding from the incision on both sides and this was the 10th day after the surgery..My Doc friend that did the surgery stopped by the house and looked at it and said that it's just some residual bleeding that was due to the healing process and it's no big deal. He told me not to lift over 10 pounds for a few days but I have some help.I sort of panicked because I was filling up gauze every three hours but now it slowed a lot.
I just wanted to say,I didn't forget anyone but I was rather wiped out for a few days and I'm starting to feel better..I have a friend helping with heavy audio chores and whatever else.Hopefully I should be feeling much better once my stitches come out Tues.
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" H. L. Mencken

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - Incapacitated the last couple weeks. - Michael Samra 02:47:17 06/15/14 (31)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.