Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Michael Samra Has An Ear

Mikey,

Dude, it sounds like an invitation I can afford to pass up.

I forgot to mention I was very impressed with all those rare tubes ( pre and power ) which you've throughout your entire home, and seeing tube gear from companies starting with A ( Air Tight ) though V ( VAC ) and just about everything in between seriously had my heart going - but it proves one very important point to which I've gathered all along - you've a gear ear and talent for getting a very human sound from tube gear, I can't speak on others that offer these services, but after having you wave your hands over my amp - and then hearing one of your many systems has giving me more insight and respect for your talents.

Once again, this article was well deserved - it's not about gaining brownie points, but away of acknowledging your skills from someone whom is into Music - not components or what they might cost, in so much as how well the playback the recorded Art and its innermost message - one of enjoyment.

Your sense of an actual human playing in the room, is quite scary to say the least.

Once again great job and an awesome ear.

O_o scar

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Michael Samra Has An Ear - el34eh@yahoo.com 16:45:53 03/16/14 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.