Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Neff, there was this very fine female when I was in 9th Grade,,,

Ray Davies of the Kinks once said to a friend of mine at a party, 'Don't I have an absolutely perfect a**?' Didn't know he thought about such things, but women do, a lot. It must have to do with the blue-rumped ape business. For my part I would have no trouble naming the woman whose posterior towers above all others (well, not literally.) And when chicks are scarce I turn to good-looking integrated amplifiers. Now there's a phenomenon demanding explanation, especially now that Freud's theories are in the doghouse.

Which reminds me, it runs in my mind that you are into guitars. Which is the most Fendery sounding cheap Fender amp? SuperChamp? Blues Junior? I recently bought a Strat and a Vox ValveTronix practice amp replete with amp models, but I can't get it to sound Fendery - you know, that twangy yet bluesey, relatively clean sound. Maybe it's just me.Is cutting the mids and boosting the bass the secret? Or should I trade the Vox for a Fender? Thanks for any thoughts... Peter

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Neff, there was this very fine female when I was in 9th Grade,,, - ph5y 08:27:08 09/13/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.