Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

RE: Are your AR-9s certified?

Look, I've tried to be nice and have a respectful conversation - but as I saw in your posting history that's often not your style.

Don't go putting words in my mouth.

You took a part of the article I copied and used it out of context. That's a typical tactic when you have no facts to back up a position. I posted the link so anyone could read the ENTIRE article I excerpted; that way nothing is out of context. You have NOTHING to back up your position, nothing except twisting the words of others.

Show me where I ever said the Logitech setup was high end - go ahead, show us all. I said only that the people that bought it liked it. The rest of what you posted is just stuff you made up.

I made an exception to reply again in this case, because you distorted what I said to suit your purposes. You are entitled to have an opinion - you are NOT entitled to twist my words around and represent the result as if I said it.

Express your opinion, agree to disagree, whatever. But don't play word games with my posts.

Edits: 03/22/09

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.