Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Holy Crap! gotta tell somebody can't hold it in-My Dynaco A-25's are sounding great all i did was to buy from Herbies

their Black Hole for CD's and Big Fat Black Dots to put under my speakers and 24" stands.

They came a few days ago, but i'm listening to Eva Cassidy's Live at Blues Alley. I swear i never heard her before on the A25s sound this good Fuller Bass now i hear the 40-45hz and clearer treble from these A25.

All i did different today, was to put on the CD the Black Hole thingy and lift up the speakers to add those Big Fat jobies WOW!

Now i have on Diana Krall's Live in Paris - same good things .

Great the Black Holes fit around the center hole- cost $4.95 or two $4.00 each. They peel off to put on another disc before play.
What a pain, i'm gonna buy more at further discounts, and put on my everyday favs.

Herbies is a contributor here and i've bought their Tube dampers, other than that not to many tweeks for me.

Well back to Diana.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - Holy Crap! gotta tell somebody can't hold it in-My Dynaco A-25's are sounding great all i did was to buy from Herbies - Joe M 16:33:09 05/04/07 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.