In Reply to: In case you decide to change your path .... posted by PureAudio on March 17, 2007 at 18:10:55:
I really do want a good tuner... I think the digital tuner in the receiver I was looking at would be a problem. The one I have certainly is, and it is probably similar to any that would be in any digital NAD.
Found this link off the link you gave. http://www.antennaperformance.com/products2.asp?ProductID=46&CategoryID=1
I have a large whip antenna, but maybe what I need is this thing. The stations I want to grab are all on the lower end of the dial.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - A man with questions about NADs - Yashu 14:39:31 03/17/07 (19)
- Re: A man with questions about NADs - edta 17:37:32 03/26/07 (0)
- Re: A man with questions about NADs - Chazz 12:12:02 03/21/07 (0)
- Re: A man with questions about NADs - henrybasstardo 17:03:30 03/17/07 (9)
- Re: A man with questions about NADs - Yashu 17:58:51 03/17/07 (8)
- Re: A man with questions about NADs - energyandair 19:19:39 03/17/07 (7)
- The local desert - Yashu 20:23:40 03/17/07 (6)
- Re: The local desert - energyandair 21:23:31 03/17/07 (5)
- Vintage NAD can be excellent if .... - PureAudio 15:10:04 03/17/07 (6)
- Re: Vintage NAD can be excellent if .... - Yashu 15:56:36 03/17/07 (5)
- Re: Vintage NAD can be excellent if .... - Mikal 10:47:36 03/18/07 (0)
- Yashu, all of the models I mentioned have ... - PureAudio 16:42:35 03/17/07 (3)Follow Ups
- I just may change the path... but with some help... - Yashu 20:17:59 03/17/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.