Home Vintage Asylum

Classic gear from yesteryear; vintage audio standing the test of time.

Re: Burhoe Acoustics update

I have no idea what your argument even is so how do we even have anything to discuss. My point all along, so I'll stick with it, is that the original poster seems to have hit upon something whether any of you thinks it's possible or not. His haphazard mod appears to have worked wonders because he claims the results to be phenomenal and it doesn't matter to me that you and Jerry think Burhoe is some sort of genius so you find it unlikely. It's irrelevant in this case because I have no reason not to believe the first poster. He seems rational and he has nice equipment and I'll assume he has no reason to lie.

So, your assertion that "it is unwise to haphazardly change a well thought out and executed design" is clearly proven false in this case so there's really no point in arguing it. The poster did exactly that and the result were phenomenal and it's not like they were ever irreversible even if the result were poor.

I don't have a dog in this fight and, all along, I've merely pointed out that I have no reason to doubt the original poster and that I've never found Burhoe to be that much a genius which I find to be an extremely overused word on this forum.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.