Home Radio Road

Which tuner to get and getting the most from it. Thank God, for the radio!

RE: Modern Quad-shield RG6 is fine for this job.

Thanks for all the help people. The tuner I am using a Fisher 90X I have about 10-12 tuners I suppose but I use this one because I enjoy it the most. I have 4 or so other fisher tuner all tubes. Then I get into the other tuner too numerous to list at this time.
Problem is the tuner has to warm up now or it will drift about 20 min of time so it was suggested I get new cables these are oh I bet 20 years old. So it can not hurt to have new cable run. I have only one tuner hooked up to it but it does have a spliter on it. I never ran any cable upstairs for my second tuner. Whoever asked about andora or whatever is on where I am located its wrong I live in Maryland. But man do I love radio. Non commercial blues. I could give you all the stations and times but if you want them just hit me with a email be glad to introduce you to some of the nicest blues in the Northeast. But dont get me started on the blues unless you want to them email me and I will kick it around for a long time. Took a lot of decades to collect those 2500 LPs 90% blues.
Enough out of me, thanks you are decent people.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.