Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Holy Grails?

>So is it Lynn's Amity design or Allen Wright's DPA-300B type design or a combination of both. Take the Amity and put a CCS on the cathodes?<

Why not build both amd find out - then tell us!

>When will a kit, book or schematic of Allen Wright's new design be publically available?<

Although not (yet) mentioned on the site, kits of the dpa300B are available and are shipping right now. Previous clients have had a private offering, and I need to get my flow lines optimised before making any publicity about it.

The TubePoweramp CookBook will be some time. Schematics will not be published outside of the book (at least not by me) - but the quasi differential PP-1C is on my site and it doesn't take too many smarts to bring it to a full differential. And Gary P's amp map is on his site.

>This is exciting stuff wish I was at VSAC where Allen was handing out schematics<

Such events are always worth attending if you want to get close to the cutting edge - who knows what I, Lynn and/or many other designers might have let loose over a beer or two if asked the right questions...

Allen

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.