Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Jack's sad and sorry flame war.....

Jack ,
So after seven years of valve projects I'm yet to design one myself , eh ? In that case try finding a schematic that uses 7236 , EL822 , 14N7 , S11E12 , I've built with all of these valves within the last six months so if I'm yet to design anything myself I must have copied someone elses then unless you suggest otherwise or can find schematics using these valves ? SE , parafeed SE , CCS parafeed SE , SRPP SE , PP AB1 , PP class A , CCS fully differential class A PP , I've built them all , have you ? Whats wrong with battery biasing then ? If it's 'elementary school stuff' then you have obviously tried it already and can vouch for the sonics . Please keep the xenophobic cynical comments to yourself , your just demeaning yourself . I don't post my amp schematics on the audioasylum but there are plenty of my power supply , output stage and current source schematics available in the archives . You obviously have not looked and can laugh your head off or whatever , up to you . What was the last valve project you built ? Perhaps you should post some of your projects instead of trying to start flame wars with all and sundry over subjective tweaks that can not be proved or have any technical foundation whatsoever . Maybe English is not your first language and you just don't understand (or get it) , I don't know .

...FB

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Jack's sad and sorry flame war..... - fatbottle 12:32:44 01/28/04 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.