Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

ZERO tolerance to personal attacks!

WOW, what a 'compliment'!

AA is to a place for free exchange of ideas & experiences. NOT intended for personal attacks.

If one doesn't like whoever's post, leave it alone or comment creatively, ideally with substantiation, so that other inmates can share. This is the spirit of AA.

Nobody is perfect, & knows everything correctly. Surely, one doesn't NEED to launch personal attacks to express its opinion however
ridiculous the posts may sound to itself. Things have different
viewing angles. What one considers absurd can sound perfect to others.
Just like HiFi.

We should be thankful to our moderators here who are so lenient with all these stones throwing, fingers pointing & names calling. Moderators of other achives, e.g. Cable Asylum, Propeller Head Plaza, etc. are so much tougher on inmates' misconducts.

I am not perfect. Nobody is. I do & will show ZERO tolerance towards whoever's personal attacks to me. I'll pursue full retaliation upon any such misconducts. Word by word. Phase by phase! I do & will make whoever initiates personal attacks to me look dirt cheap & miserable. 'Cause I am only human, like everybody else.

Enough said.

C-J
Jan 27, 2004.

PS: Let's be grown up & refrain from childplay.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.