Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Hammond Galore Part 2-GM70

Don't know if any of you read my previous post about the ton of Hammond iron I aquired to experiment with. I also have some 2-300b's, 4-GM70's and 6bl7's along with some Rod Coleman boards for 300b and transmitting tubes.
I already have a really nice 2A3 I built 5 or 6 years ago and want to step it up and use some higher voltage with more output for another listening room I have. That being said, I have modeled several diagrams over the past 6 months. These are a culmination of my studies and experimentation. What do you think, here's 3 of them just to get started.
I have another half dozen or more, many with fixed bias but thought I would start out with keeping the power supply simple(well almost). I haven't adjusted all the caps yet on these diagrams....
The last one is just to step up the output since I have the giant Hammond 1642SE 75w OPT.
Has anyone tried something similar, maybe with a pentode driver? I do have some EL34's as well but don't know where to start with these.
I'm just an amateur so be easy.....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Topic - Hammond Galore Part 2-GM70 - deafbykhorns 17:10:24 05/29/15 (23)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.