Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Listen Up....GENTS

Gusser, your term .......... "constant Serious Stereo shilling."

Gusser, I refer constantly to Dennis' amps, because, they DISPROVE all of what the naysayers EVER have to post negatively.

EVERY SINGLE WORD, YOU, HENRY PASTERNAK, KYLE, GEO, ETC, ETC, ETC POST IS PURE BULL-CRAP WHEN YOU SIMPLY LISTEN TO HIS AMPS IN A GOOD VENUE, WITH GOOD SOURCE MATERIAL !!!!!!

Almost ALL of the naysayers who post on this Forum, are speaking from a reference of never hearing Dennis' amps at all, let alone extensively, as I have. His amps' performance, over the years, has been outstanding.

So I speak the TRUTH, from my actual extensive listening experiences.

Dennis' amps' mere existence, puts a GIANT KABOSH on anything negative you and others can ever possibly write about me, or Dennis !!! The last four he recently built, after the forest fire, are likely his best ever. I would really like to hear them soon !!

BTW dudes, I switched from Low DCR only to LSES when I heard LSES for the very first time, bread boarded on a friend's ALTEC system.

I reported all about it then on this Forum......may have said, "biggest audio discovery in my life, or biggest in a hundred years". 'Would have to look that up. Friend was audiophile Greg Bradford, of Independence, MO.

Henry Pasternak "works you readers over" up here,.... same as usual, he is the biggest EGOtist I have ever seen here, makes me 'wanna puke.

Jeff Medwin

Edits: 01/30/15 01/30/15 01/30/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.