Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

Some have missed part....

of Naz's point.
It's not only the LSES crowd.

The pendulum has swung from Medwin group to the - I'm right and you're ignorant, highly unbalanced egos of the 'Educated beyond the ability to comprehend' crowd. You(collectively) sadly get some kind of jollies in bashing others for offering input that is derived from actual listening.

Those handful of keyboard bullies who are not willing to try what is not printed in a 50yr old EE book need to understand the rule of boundaries. This is not an EE forum and it's not a Physics forum. If you unwilling to 'Do It Yourself' then stop building your own scientific data to rebuke the hands on findings of others. In simpleton terms, don't hijack the thread with your self contrived negative data which ruins it for all but your ilk.

As for the LSES crowd, the Bored has made it clear, by their lack of action, they are here to stay.
I too am not without guilt but have learned to 'evolve' and try the unconventional as well as let others be.

STAY OFF THREADS UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.