Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: resignation

I have many, many things of value to post here that would help people understand and enjoy their Tube DIY hobby better, and help them to create better (though probably not original) schematics.

However, the things I have to say aren't necessarily simple or easy to understand, and I don't feel welcome discussing them here. Thanks largely in party to people like you and Jeff.

Overall, I have realized that "high-end audio," which was always pompous and self-aggrandizing, has become stagnant and, increasingly, musically irrelevant.

I still respect people like Stephen R, Dave Slagle, and many others, who pursue their high-end hobby with intelligence and clarity of mind. I may have grown tired of the pretense of the "high-end", but I have nothing against people for whom this remains a compelling pastime.

I will always feel profound disdain for those who choose to be willfully ignorant, and who try to justify it to themselves by attacking others.

-Henry

Edits: 01/29/15

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.