Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

I like it

I like that sort of filter. Would do a lot to cut this out, but many will complain. How about Technical TDIY (TTDIY) and a subjective TDIY subforums? Then if you want to know what wire or cap or whatever you should use in your build beyond the technical merits you wander over to the other side.

There would be no LSES debates on the tehnical side unless they could actually come up with good reasons why a build might be better in a particular case. I like how John Swenson a long while back went through the appropriate technical comparison and gave his subjective opinion (which is ok, as long as he wasn't arguing for superiority BASED on subjectives I don't have a problem with subjective assessment).

Splitting the forum would be an awesome social experiment as well to see what flourishes and what just results in flame wars.
----------------
"When Khruschev said "we will bury you" I don't think he meant with surplus parts." zacster

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.